At P2P, we bring some of the biggest retailers in the UK to the doorsteps of customers all over the world. By solving the delivery challenges many companies find holding them back, we help make reaching new markets a reality by offering innovative, cost-effective parcel deliveries to global destinations.
- Laindon, Essex
- Reporting to the Logistics Manager you will work closely with other team members to update information on the status of all aspects of P2P transport.
- Maintaining communications with existing Suppliers/P2P Teams and updating on any issues/delays.
- Maintaining transport books by data input, daily, using information from websites and Bernie.
- Pre-booking Transport with existing suppliers ad hoc and in accordance with schedules.
- Confirming bookings with customers and arranging additional transport when required.
- Competent spoken English.
- You will have the ability to maintain records and report used to monitor P2P Transport - using Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
- A good eye for detail and focus is needed to identify any errors or delays occurring within the Transport network.
- Previous experience of a Logistics/Transport working environment.
Apply for this role
Thank you for contacting us.
A member of our team will be in touch shortly.