At P2P, A FedEx Company, we bring some of the biggest retailers in the UK to the doorsteps of customers all over the world. By solving the delivery challenges many companies find holding them back, we help make reaching new markets a reality by offering innovative, cost-effective parcel deliveries to global destinations.
Client Services Executive
- Laindon, Essex
About The Role...
As part of the Client Services Executive you will report directly into the Team Leader, and will provide efficient and effective operational services within a team environment.
Main Responsibilities and Key Activities
- To provide first class customer service/support; answering support queries via phone, email and live chat.
- To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles.
- To take ownership of customer problems and be proactive when dealing with customer issues.
- Respond to enquiries from clients and help resolve their problems.
- Support customers in using our platform by providing necessary training and advice, by telephone, email or screen share
- To accurately follow escalation procedures,
- To help arrange for internal technical support where problems cannot be resolved in house by liaising with relevant admin/staff members.
Behavioural Skills and Competencies
- Ability to communicate with service suppliers and the warehouse team.
- Handle in-bound e-mails from clients in a timely and satisfactory resolution basis.
- Gather and effectively communicate client feedback, suggestions and ideas to appropriate internal departments.
- Work with internal account teams to identify upgrade opportunities.
- Basic computer skills and a knowledge of Microsoft office would be beneficial but not essential.
- Keep up to date on industry news, particularly news that affects our clients.
- Team-player with good communication skills.
Apply for this role
Thank you for contacting us.
A member of our team will be in touch shortly.