At P2P, we bring some of the biggest retailers in the UK to the doorsteps of customers all over the world. By solving the delivery challenges many companies find holding them back, we help make reaching new markets a reality by offering innovative, cost-effective parcel deliveries to global destinations.
Carrier Development Manager
- Laindon, Essex
The role will be working alongside a carrier management team to ensure all customers have a great carrier experience. This individual needs to be a highly motivated self-starter able to offer proactive and reactive support.
- Liaising with the sales team to Identify carrier development/product requirements
- Work with Senior team to identify future delivery partners
- Support Sales development activity
- Liaising with third party carriers, carrier Conformance team and other areas of customer service daily to ensure the best customer journey
- Building and maintaining a strong working relationship with internal departments to ensure a great customer experience is at the front of what we do
- Responsible for day to day communication and conducting regular review meetings with all third-party carriers
- Peak preparations and execution
- Support expansion plans
- Identifying commercial opportunities to reduce or control third party carrier costs
- Analysing information and evaluate data to identify issues and improvement opportunities
- Be well informed with changes and new ideas in the UK and international delivery sphere
- Management of carriers KPI's.
- 3+ years' experience of carrier operations.
- Excellent analysis and interpretive skills with high attention to detail.
- Ability to build relationships with key customers and stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Experience in driving continuous improvement.
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Ability to analyse data to make confident decisions and continuously improve the service.
- Knowledge of import and export requirements.
- Knowledge of dangerous/hazardous goods requirements.
- Strong negotiation skills, service and customer service orientation, understands the business and value proposition.
- Ability to work under pressure whilst always keeping our ethos and company values close to every decision you make.
Apply for this role
Thank you for contacting us.
A member of our team will be in touch shortly.