At P2P, we bring some of the biggest retailers in the UK to the doorsteps of customers all over the world. By solving the delivery challenges many companies find holding them back, we help make reaching new markets a reality by offering innovative, cost-effective parcel deliveries to global destinations.
- Laindon, Essex
You will have good warehouse experience, and able to work efficiently and effectively in a busy and stressful environment where time is of the essence.
The position of Assistant Manager reports directly to the Manager. Represent P2P Mailing in the United Kingdom, providing efficient and effective operational focus within a team environment and playing an active role in developing profitable relationships across the customer base through the provision of best in class quality operational processes.
- To oversee and assist in all areas of the Operation.
- To assist the Manager with any tasks allocated.
- To look to increase KPIs through increased performance achieved by efficient management of resources and to work with Operatives to drive productivity and efficiency.
- To always consider ways to improve procedures and suggest changes to the Manager to maximise operational efficiency within the Warehouse, including recommending if any additional equipment may be needed to achieve this objective.
- To deputise for the Manager when on annual leave.
The person appointed shall have warehouse experience, and able to work efficiently and effectively in a busy and stressful environment where time is of the essence.
The holder of the position will be expected to take responsibility for their day to day activity with minimal supervision, and to embrace the principle of customer first. A good degree of personal organisation and the ability to manage a wide range of tasks simultaneously, backed up by good organisational ability will be required. They will be expected to work well within a team environment and be a good communicator to all levels within the company.
A pleasant, out-going personality, and efficient technique/manner is essential as well as the ability to learn quickly and adapt to change efficiently is also a key requirement.
Apply for this role
Thank you for contacting us.
A member of our team will be in touch shortly.