At P2P, we bring some of the biggest retailers in the UK to the doorsteps of customers all over the world. By solving the delivery challenges many companies find holding them back, we help make reaching new markets a reality by offering innovative, cost-effective parcel deliveries to global destinations.
- Laindon, Essex
About You & The Role...
We are looking for an individual to provide efficient and effective business information support within a team environment and playing an active role in ensuring the ongoing business continuity requirements for the company are maintained. As part of the Accounts Assistant you will report directly to the Finance Manager.
Responsibilities & Key Activities...
- Work with existing Excel based tools to support the finance function of the business.
- Large data manipulation.
- Assist with customer soft checks.
- Assist with 6-month credit checks.
- Credit control.
- Provide timely customer query resolution.
- Weekly Billing to customers.
- Monthly billing to customers.
- Credit note raising.
- Reconciling debtors accounts.
- Customer statement production.
- Supporting other members of the finance team as required.
- Phone answering.
- Ad hoc project work as required.
Behavioural Skills & Competencies...
- A general education to GCSE level A-C is required, including mathematics.
- The individual will be a team player you will be able to work across the finance team but also actively engage with end users, peers, external contacts and technical colleagues. Require a methodical approach to preparing data and reports.
- Ability to adherence to strict deadlines.
- A desire to become AAT qualified.
Apply for this role
Thank you for contacting us.
A member of our team will be in touch shortly.